Midlands Photography Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition - Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal

2 posters

Go down

Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition  -  Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal Empty Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition - Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal

Post  Big Bird Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Photography comp in Irish Farmers Journal in the Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition.

Every month a winner and five runners-up are selected.
Winners Prize: Publication of your picture in the 2010 IFA Calendar + an all inclusive family w/e break of 2 nights B & B and 1 evening meal in a Lynch family hotel
Runner up prize: Lynch Hotel w/e break for 2 people for 2 nights B&B and one evening meal.[/list]

Overall winner of the year will receive €2500 cash prize (a great way to start 2010!!)

Conditions:
Photos accepted digitally (min of 1mb in size) or as printed copy (6'' * 8'' and also send on the negative) (Although I am sure any of you entering will send it digitally...just thought I should let you know of all your options!!)
Pictures must be accompanied by an apropriate title, along with your name, address and mobile number. You must also clearly state the location of where the picture was taken.
The more relevant the picture is to the time of year the better.(Rember this is for a calendar!!!!)
Photos for January were due on 15th of Feb, so I will keep you posted as to further dates of entry

Email photos to photos@farmersjournal.ie or post to Photographic Competition, Farmers Journal, Irish Farm Centre, Bluebell, Dublin 12

Big Bird

Back to top Go down

Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition  -  Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal Empty Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal

Post  lionsden Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Is there any update on this? I've tried the Farmers Journal website but I can't seem to find anything on it.

Leo.
lionsden
lionsden

Back to top Go down

Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition  -  Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal Empty Farmers Journal Comp Update

Post  Big Bird Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 am

Leo,

Date for next entry is 24/04/09.Check them out on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/farmersjournal/. I cant seem to find any info on their website either..however updates in the weekly copy of Farmers Journal in Country Living Section. Hope this helps

Big Bird

Back to top Go down

Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition  -  Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal Empty Re: Life in the Countryside Calendar Competition - Photography Comp in Irish Farmers Journal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down