Midlands Photography Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fotoroom pics

4 posters

Go down

fotoroom pics Empty fotoroom pics

Post  mickyf Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 am

hi all i put some pics on fotoroom through flickr can a few more members put some up to make it look better
or maybe im doing something wrong and i cant see them. there is just two members there as far as i know
mickyf
mickyf
mickyf

Back to top Go down

fotoroom pics Empty Re: fotoroom pics

Post  lionsden Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 am

I added pics this morning but seem unable to see them unless logged in. 5 people have actually put pics into the group but most cannot be seen. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?... scratch

My pics have been set to be seen by anyone.

Leo.
lionsden
lionsden

Back to top Go down

Post  allseeingeye Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 am

I had the same problem when setting it up but found that it took a day or so for the images to go public- think they are checked and verified so that they are not in any way X-rated! Anyway i'd suggest giving it a day or so to see if they go on public view.
And yes it would be great if more members joined the group and uploaded some of their latest images - the fotoroom is an informal gallery enabling members to share their latest work/projects and to get feedback from others.
There are currently seven members registered but only a small comllection of images- and it's easy to join- all you have to do is register with flickr to join the group and share your images with the world!

In the meantime we are hoping to add a new gallery section to the website to include entries from our recent annual competition- so if you haven't already done so, those who entered are asked to e-mail their final three images to midlandsphotography@gmail.com to get this gallery off the ground.

Maresa
allseeingeye
allseeingeye

Back to top Go down

Post  whyulittle Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:26 am

Just as an aside, www.pix.ie is an Irish photo sharing site and has a bit more of a community feel to it.

They have organised outings in the past including private access to the Guinness Storehouse and very hard to come by access passes for the Dublin St Patrick's Day Parade.
whyulittle
whyulittle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum